Sunday, February 17, 2008

Task: Death in STAR WARS

So... I saw a Simpsons the other day, it inspired me.
So... Now I will list all of the Star Wars deaths in order that I can remember. Just Episodes IV, V, & VI. Who gives a damn about the first three anyway?

A New Hope:

The rebel scum w/ his lame helment. Darth Vader kills him and the dude throws up his arms as he is flung. Also, a storm trooper or two.

Some Jawas; Then Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen

Ugly alien in bar. Can't remember his name; then Greedo.

Everybody on Alderran

Storm Trooper sweeper crew. Then some prison guard officers, and some more random storm troopers.

Obi-Wan Kenobi; More random storm troopers; Then four tie-fighter pilots.

Red 5, Red Leader, And a few other rebel pilots.

Grand Moff Tarkin and all the other suckas on the Death Star.

The Empire Strikes Back:

A Taum taum, and then the snow beast.

A probe droid; then Vader kills the Admiral that was a dumb A**

Dax, the gunner. Rebel scum, random storm troopers, an couple of AT-AT's.

An empirial officer in a hologram; than a few mynocks on the Falcon.

Vader kills Captain Nieder.

C-3PO gets blasted, but is fixed. A few more storm troopers die.

The Return Of the Jedi:

Tortured droid.

A Twilek love slave, than two Gammorean gaurds; Then another Gammorean.

The Raincore.

Random ugly alian henchmen.

Bobo Fett; Then Jabba the Hutt and everybody else on the sail barge.

Yoda passes away on Degobah.

Some random storm troopers on the forest moon of endor.

Some furry little E-Woks bite the dust.

The officer who says "You rebel scum" all snidelike gets killed with the rest of the storm troopers, and Han Solo kills the first one stylishly by throwing a thermal charge at him and knocking him over the edge.

Some imperial and rebel pilots die. The medical frigate gets blasted by the Death Star II, Admiral Ackbar decided to take on the Super Star Destroyer.

The Super Star Destroyer gets blown up by kamakasi rebel pilot, than plunges into the Death Star.

The emperor dies;and then Darth Vader/Anakin; and all the other suckas on the Death Star II.



Well, there you go. Right out of my memory has sprung this goodness. If I forgot somebody, dang. Anywho, that's all I got for this post.

7 comments:

Shane said...

all i have to say is wow.. you are a total geek. not only that but you are a total nerd! i can't believe you pulled all those people out just off the top of your head, not only that but their names. wow my friend... wow

The Rage said...

I'm not suprised in the least that you pulled that out of nowhere. Really... I'm waiting for the blog about Indiana Jones. I feel we really need to start gearing up for it. Rally the troops!

Shane said...

you talk about my posts... come on death in star wars... i mean seriously.. come on

smithfieldman said...

Wow. I think someone has death on the mind. ANd yes I think it is a herd and not a pack.

Unknown said...

Wow. Wow. Just...wow. I think this shatters the Dungeons and Dragons ceiling on the Nerd Scale. Dude, we seriously need to get you a girlfriend.

Joe said...

Impressive.

politicchic6 said...

Crap, now I am going to have to re-watch to see if you missed any.