Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Snowboarding

Things I love:
Snowboarding
Music
Reading
Golf
Working Out
My Family (even michele)
Empanadas
My brown Jumper
Lasagna
Driving
Slurpies
Cookies, Doughnuts, Brownies
Chile
Muscle Cars
Video Games
Funny Shows (family guy, arrested developement, sienfeld)
Finishing a project
My aunt's Apple Fritter
Playing Guitar
Being witty
Traveling
Veterans
Movies
And lots of other stuff

The reason I have been thinking of all these things is because my time is largely taken up with things I don't love. Things like:

School work
Telesurveys
...

Ok, so maybe I do have time for it all but I still dislike being beholden to the responsible life. Need money, must work. Need more money, must go to school. There you go. It's all about the Benjamins. To do what one loves, one usually requires money. Thats where the not so fun stuff comes into play. What a sick life we lead.

*** Some things that might be of intrest:
The Patriots are lame, and lost. HA
I ran into the infamous "ex" And I was civil. Nothing doing in a repeat of that event though.
I went snowboarding today and it was GREAT!
Pancake Party today at my sisters, we'll see how that goes.
The Guitar Store guy put on my strap peg for free.
I have a harem. :)
Midterms and papers, yet I blog.
Went to the Used Book Store... love that place.
There is a guy named Leroy Gibbons in a nursing home and he is awesome.
First Presidency is established, good deal.


Well, I guess need to do something constuctive. Crap

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Constructive crap? Overrated. Get a new job.

politicchic6 said...

Even Michele??? Driving...the Suzuki? HAREMMMMM??!!!