Saturday, February 9, 2008

I kid...I kid....

All right, NO harem. People get all bent out of shape. Anywho, life with tests and papers, not so great. But other than that. I just keep on keepin on. Oh and as for the elections...Wow. I don't even know what to say. For president I think I am going to pencil in Mr Aycock, my high school computer class teacher. I think he'd do a good job. Also, I stabbed myself in the back of the throat with a straw, and it hurt a lot. I can't swallow so great now. Well, I am going to bed.

4 comments:

politicchic6 said...

I also want to stab myself with a straw at the possibility of being led by yet another Clinton!

The Rage said...

Wait - The real question is how did you stab yourself in the back of the throat with a straw? That's what I want to know. And how can I make it better? :)

Unknown said...

Back of the throat with a straw? That's one of those things that you should just lie about. Like when your kids ask you if you woned embarrassing pop music from your formative years. Are you really going to cop to owning a chumbawumba CD? Of course not. You're going to lie through your teeth. Same thing with the straw. Why can't you swallow? You were attacked by Ninjas, you contracted a rare disease, whatever, but don't admit to attempting to going Lizzie Borden on the back of your throat with a straw.

Shane said...

ya you know those straws... dangerous items.