Saturday, April 19, 2008

Todo lo que vale...cuesta.


Well,
Seems to me that finals are lame. I am now listening to one of my favorite Spanish bands, Los Bunkers. I think of them as somewhere in between the Bravery and the Killers. There we go, new topic is jut in.

Bands that I have found recently that I like:

Plain White T's
Blue October
Damien Rice
Ani Defranco
Micheal Buble
Cursive
Pistolitta
Bright Eyes
Nada Surf
Coheed and Cambria
Color Revolt
Evaline
The Fray
Frou Frou
Gavin DeGraw
The Good Life
Kalai
M. Ward
Mika
Cold War Kids
Cobra Starship
Neva Dinova
Two Gallants

Wow, the list is getting to long. Anywho, I there are a lot more. I will think of some more good stuff that I have been introduced to. Anywho, just so we are all in the same page, I am in love with a cute little Peruvian girl. I figure we all knew that, but just in case.

Final, I sucked it up on my Political Science final, but hey, at least I am going to pass the class. Going to review sessions galore just doesn't make up fo ra semester of neglect.
I just experimented with uploading a picture, lets hope that works. More to come another day.

6 comments:

Shane said...

You know she's like 5000 miles away... that might make it a little difficult (borderline impossibe)... on the other hand, remember the different area code rule.. ya i think this applies.

Shane said...

oh ya and you look like an El Queero in that picture

smithfieldman said...

Your sister will never stop making fun of you for liking The Fray, believe me I know.

The Rage said...

You really do like some girly gay music and that's okay, I guess. But combined with the picture? Not okay, totally gay. TOTALLY!

Unknown said...

Add The Shins, Spoon, Vampire Weekend, and Death Cab for Cutie to your list. Congrats on being in love with the Peruvian girl.

Joe said...

Ha! Borderline! It's funny because of the border...and the two countries...! That music isn't girly because most of the singers are guys. So there!