Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Study?.... no.

I jumped on Pandora today and somebody had forgotten to sign out. I have s.rex.johnson@gmail.com for introducing me to the station Air Tap!. It is nifty acoustic guitar instrumentals.
In other news, I went long boarding last night for the first time and it was fun. I had to push my board all the way up the Provo canyon trail and then ride back down though. It wouldn't have been so bad but I was swimming for about an hour and a half before hand. Also, I had tried to pull a calous off of my big toe and I made it bleed accidentally. Now I have a nasty hole in my toe. Mauren gave me some Spider Man band-aids and I'm all good. It was at night and good times.
The 3 hour tree tour was gay. I like trees and all, but that was a long hike.
I quit my job yesterday, no more tele-surveying for me.
Last day of classes, I barely got all of my junk in on time, as usual, and now there are just review sessions and finals till I am free.
I am in love. (Bet this gets feedback).
I can chew orbitz gum again and it doesn't affect me. Nice.
I had some good old fashioned male bonding times with Joe, Shane, and Asher. Saw Juno. "I want to punch that Beeker kid in the wiener". The dad was obviously the funniest.
That is all.

7 comments:

Shane said...

i dont now how u'll get feedback on something ur so vague on.

smithfieldman said...

I assume from your post that you quit your job to move to Alaska to be closer with the one you are in love with (no not me) the other one.

The Rage said...

A three hour tree tour? Why? Kill me. Grateful for oxygen and all, but 3 hours? I don't appreciate anything that much. Not true, I could eat chocolate for 3 hours. AND - way to be passive - killjoy, now I can't make fun of you. I'll need to find someone else to torment - Michele.

Unknown said...

In love? Who is the lucky guy? I can't believe I have to find about this from the internet. You should have called and told me!

politicchic6 said...

I wish I were speechless, but I am not, so you will suffer. See you at the gym.

Joe said...

I went longboarding once and it too was fun. Man, Mauren has all the hook-ups! As for being in love, I am behind you 100% and not in an ambiguously gay duo sort of way....and I challange you to a round of lock fockers.
You should grow a mustache....

stewedslacker said...

Not that there's anything wrong with that...