Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Too much?

Well peeps,

I am now trying to decide why I decided to get a job when I am such a slacker. I really can do the things I need to, with the job, but I procrastinate like mad. I always seem to be putting someting off. My job is about lame, not too bad, just lame. I have recently been calling Texas about grocery stores. YAY! The funny thing is, I always speak with a Texan drawl on the phone with them. My sister is acting very Consueloish lately and I believe that she has cornered the "teaching moment" market. About the best thing is that my momish sister was kind enough to purchase me a gym membership to 24 (thanks, now I owe her my soul, I know). Unfortunatly I couldn't go Monday because the sweet ride got a flat. Turns out I ran over a screw somewhere. The saddness at having to go find a place to repair it paled in comparison to the death of GBH. (thanks Rage for taking a so/so evening and turning it into a crappy one.)

It occurs to me that my political science papers and such are just as disjointed, rambeling, and pointless as my blogs. That might explain the in over my head feeling I get every time I contemplate homework. Right now we are learning about theory. Theoretically speaking, I am not a fan. My professor is a carbon copy of the "Inconcievable!" guy on The Princess Bride. Life other than that is not too bad. Lucky for me, I can sponge of my sister (bet you she posts and wenches about all this)... (maybe not now just to contradict me.) Anywho, sorry Brad I am not the most frequent poster. I think it's just becauase you are the only one who reads it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nonsense, you have many blog going friends. Seriously, you should look around for a better job. Michelle has to have some contacts somewhere that could get you gainful employment.

politicchic6 said...

I read it.