Saturday, January 12, 2008

I guess I'm open...

Things have been strange lately. I have lots of things to do like homework and a new craptastic job (ok, maybe it's not that bad), yet I continue to activly look for ways to waste time. I am blogging a lot again, I guess that is directly related to my time wasting. Anyway, two things I have done lately that I never thought I would. Country Western swing dancing and Dungeons and Dragons. Wow, there it is written... naked, and exposed to the judgmental public eye. Quite frankly, I don't much care. I had fun doing both so there you have it. And I will probably do either or both of them again in the future. So basically, I am having difficulties executing the line dancing, the cowboy cha cha, and all of the complex swing moves. It is fun though and I got to wear my western shirt that has all pearl buttons :). My D&D (that's right, I abbreviate) character is a half-elf monk. If that means anything to you, hats off. If not, that's cool too. Been swimming and ran on the indoor track a few times alone. And I have hung out with some girls that I knew before the mission, and it's just kind of odd. Perhaps that's because one of them had to help me push my crappy car started about four times... so yeah.

"The good times are killing me..."
-Modest Mouse

3 comments:

politicchic6 said...

Hahahahahahahaha! I went sledding. I fully plan on blogging about it because it was super awesome! I forgot how much I love flying down hills at high speeds.

The Rage said...

Wow, I don't think that I love you any less for the country dancing, but the D & D maybe a little less. I'm trying to come to terms with it. I hate the suzuki.

Unknown said...

Country Dancing is okay, but dude, D & D? If you really want to stay a virgin til you're 35, that's cool, but dude, there's no need to advertise that fact.