Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Challange accepted.

Brad said I should do this, and so I will, consult his blog if it makes no sense.

Leaving Biology 100

Good times and long overdue.

Not really.... Whats a lot?

Yep

On my mission, got back almost 2 monthes ago.

Nope, too much money.

I don't drink.

Ashamingly enough, my ex-girlfriend. But in my defense it was largely theatrics and mostly accompanyment to her niagra falls. I felt some kind of wierd obligation to feel sad about being a dirtbag and crushing dreams...needless to say, I got over it.

My Biology professor, funny guy.

Ramen noodles, microwaved, and chicken flavored.

Glass of milk, with the aforementioned ramen. 2 slices of wheat bread as well, if you must know.

Went to a "Job interview/training" at a telesurveying place. Needless to say, they have a high turnover rate.

In my apartment.

On the beach, somewhere exotic.

A snowboard.

Addictive personality.

"Word im not going to miss this one Damn it" - Shane

20) I always miss somebody.

Swordfish

Go on campus for a meeting with my multicultural advisor, swim, more job evaluation.

Not so far.

Scott. Wanted to know if I was up for hot tubbing tonight. Except he said "tubing", but whatever. Sounds kind of dirty though.

Sometimes

It's coming

My sister

To my job interview.

On a mission, so it was actually winter (s america) and busy.

Nope

Nope

Mountain Dew in a can. But I don't drink much soda these days.

Me

Class

Thursday, no classes so not a bad day.

Want to nap.

Lots of people.

40) I am happier just without that particular hassle right now.

There you go, more time that could have been better spent reading material to pass exams frittered away on BS.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Makes more sense if you post the questions too...