Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Morning...

It's the sabbath and rather than being spiritually enlightened, I am screwing around on my computer watching nonsense on youtube. I actuall have a good deal of homework to do but... I do enjoy not doing it. I hate haveing church in the afternoon. The whole day just goes to pot. Anyway, I started a new job at Heritage School. It is a boarding school for at risk youth. Training has been fun and depressing at the same time. We have to watch all these videos about child molestation and addiction and phychological disorders, usually while we eat dinner. But other than that, going swell. Yesterday I was put on a unit with kids to see how it is. I was with two other staff guys named Conan and Casey. Conan is a guy that looks and acts just like Silent Bob. It's hilarious. The students... well. They are interesting to say the least. I think that they are all a little ridiculous, but that's just me. Silent Bob told me about a video that decribes them well. I call thier main disease the "emo-syndrome" The first video is hella long so only watch it when you have time, the second one is shorter and they are both hilarious.





And number two is good too:




There you have it. I am going to have to monitor these types for my job... yippee.

2 comments:

smithfieldman said...

We all know you are emo.

The Rage said...

They are so true to life. I work there because I am emo... so very emo. Got to love it :)