Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Nightwatching.... and my chafed nipples.

Yesterday night I went to my monthly inservice as a nightwatch employee. It was at a chinese buffet, so I was all for it. I don't know why, but I always have to eat every kind of meat available. Pork, beef, chicken, shrimp, and fish are probably best consumed separately. But hey, I can't help myself. I am liking the night watch deal. I find that I can sleep at pretty much any time now, which is handy since I don't exactly have a regular sleep schedule. I do accomplish a lot at work homework-wise. I find that if I take nothing but my homework, I have nothing better to do and so out of boredom and to avoid falling asleep, I'll do it. The other day I worked with a fun crazy Korean lady who told me to F*** off several times during the night. I kicked her down in Wit and then we both got worked by this other guy in Risk.

Enough with the life summary. Ten things that irk me lately:
1)The kid who sits behind me in Spanish class who has a craptastic mexican/white guy accent who never shuts the hell up.
2)Old Ladies who buy craploads of junk in front of me and has tons of coupons when I am in a hurry and there is only one register open.
3)Nipple Band-aids (see below)
4)Midterms.
5)The pointless class that is Eng 312. What a piece of useless sh**.
6)Trying to find someone to dance Salsa with me who isn't terrible.
7)Cold weather and the lack of heating in our duplex.
8)The jack asses who "manage" our duplex... supposedly.
9)Rug burn that takes forever to heal.
10)Flaky people.

About the nipple band aids. Monday night was a 5k costume run in which Asher and I ran as Nacho Libre and Ramses (respectivly) and Michele ran as a adorable pig. I foolishly naired my chest before the race, and then couldn't participate without a t-shirt. I'll spare the details but lets just say that this resulted in blood and pain. So right now, I have two large band-aids covering my nipples. Wierd.

6 comments:

The Rage said...

I didn't even know that they made nipple band-aids. Interesting. Where are the pictures? You can't have a blog with that title without pictures.

The Rage said...

You sound like a less effective voyer:)

Shane said...

what is it with u and nair? You should just have ran in panty hose you woman.

politicchic6 said...

Don't say the word *whispering* nipples in public. Please. For your good family name.

smithfieldman said...

Thanks for sparing us the chafed nipples pictures.

stewedslacker said...

As soon as I get a hold of some of those pictures... I shall shame the family even more.