Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm sooooo tired.

It's been awhile.
I have been having a deuce of a time sleeping lately. I am actually sitting here at 10 AM and wishing fervently that I was sleeping. But I was laying in bed and I just couldn't. Maybe it's the fact that our AC doesn't work and that Malu sleeps with the windows closed when I'm not here making the house a comfortable eleventy billion degrees. Maybe it's the jackanapes mowing the lawn outside the bedroom window for the better part of an hour and a half (he obviously gets paid by the hour). Maybe its the fact that I slept 9 hours yesterday night for the first time in weeks (with the aide of some crappy sleeping pills.) Whatever it is, I am not a cheerful camper. I wish my job weren't so easy and didn't pay so well for doing absolutely nothing. Then I could justify quitting. The only downside- regular sleep deprivation- is quite a downside.

3 comments:

Shane said...

pansy

The Rage said...

Oh poor baby... (insert ridiculous made up name for himself when he was a child). Boo-f'in-hoo! I am also being paid for doing nothing but I love it.

politicchic6 said...

They just don't understand how working at night slowly steals your soul. I can't imagine that there are people that make a career out of that crap.