Friday, July 16, 2010

Check this:

For a new segment to my blog, I have decided to try something unusual. I will have periodic posts called "See no evil", which will feature good songs with terrible music videos. This song by Queen is one of my favorites, and I like pretty much every remix of it ever. I even liked it in that Coke commercial. What I don't enjoy, is this video, which I found locked away on the hard-drive of a random computer in Peru. Why it was there I have no idea, but here it is for you to... enjoy.

3 comments:

smithfieldman said...

Wow. That is a really crappy video and it brings vuvuzelas to a whole new low.

politicchic6 said...

double yikes

The Rage said...

Ummmmm... I hate to break it to you but that video is AWESOME!!! I just watched it 3 times. It just had so many good things going for it: Trannies(with staches!), stellar dancing and forest-cow-people-fairy-thingys. What more could you ask for?