Friday, May 8, 2009

My late night antics.



Well... I am sure you have already noticed the slide show. I am growing by leaps and bound in my software exploration. Last night I figured out pretty much everything you see above in CS4 Photoshop. I love that program. It is sweet and there will be some more goods to come, I'll tell you what. The first was my rough attempt at figuring out how to recreate the IPOD ads. I thought those were pretty sweet and I have seen some good spoofs, so I figured I would find out if I could do it. Then I got excited and my second attempt with the peeps came out better. As far as the freaky elf looking thing goes, the Rage said it looked scary. And Malu thought they were frightening:). That's about all for now, I will soon be blogging again, about Big Steve, who is now stealthily perusing the blogosphere. His eyes are upon us, so be warned...

4 comments:

smithfieldman said...

Pretty cool. Soon you will now how to create cool CGI stuff, right? like the submarine in Lost the other night.

The Rage said...

The sub in Lost was lame - it looked like Jason created it. The pictures are less scary now that I'm awake but still very, very creepy.

politicchic6 said...

The Elf was pretty much how you always look... no wonder Malu gets freaked out occasionally. Also, I remember how much I used to like Jimmy Eat World. Remember when they were good. Ah, those were the days.

Joe said...

I always wondered what you would look like as an elf, then as a green elf, and then as a black guy with pointy ears. Thank you for finally clearing that up for me!