Friday, April 24, 2009

Texting.

It has recently came to my attention that I am a sloppy texter. I discovered this because I always use the "word" function to have the cell phone auto complete my words to go faster. Unfortunately, when each key has three letters each, it makes for some accidental (and humorous), potential errors. Some are just annoying. For example: 'me' &'of'. Also: 'go'& 'in'. But recently, I have had some good ones. I sent a text to Joe saying that I had to call my wife. Unfortunately, that is the same key stroke pattern for 'ball'. Yesterday I sent Liberty a text to ask if she and Asher were going to be 'celebrating'. While I don't remember exactly how that one was messed up, I remember that it said something 'ing' and sounded dirty. And here's a good one that the Rage asked me. If anything had ever happened (I forget what) while 'eating' different people... when she meant to say 'dating'. I want to hear all of your funny text bloopers, so get to posting.

2 comments:

The Rage said...

A friend asked what I was doing. I tried to tell them, "I am texting it up." Apparently the text I sent said, "I am sexing it up." They were shocked and confused. Definately one of my finer moments :)

politicchic6 said...

This rarely happens because I don't use the word function. But sometimes I get texts from you that I have to bust out the urim and thumin to decipher.