Friday, March 7, 2008

Moving on up... and a lusterous head.

New month and I am getting all kinds of technological advancements. First of all, I borrowed my bro Steven's hair trimmer and camcorder. Good times playing around with both, and I have filmed the process of bicking my head. Maybe one day I'll figure out how to put it on the computer and post it on this blog... but that will most likely not happen.
I also scored an IPOD (don't lecture me Michele)(you either Shane). I needed one pretty badly. Don't get me wrong, I love stuffing my diskman in my teal fannypack and making the rounds at the gym as much as the next guy, but there are just problems. Here are a few: CDs skip, batteries are lame to deal with, it looks gay, it is awkward and uncomfortable, CDs scratch, bla, bla. Basically, I wanted one for the same reasons everybody else has one: I want all my music transportable and easily accesible. Apart from the IPOD, I kind of accidentally got myself internet access by scoring a wireless internet USB dealio. I needed this because my windows expired... but that's another story.
I think I promised the 12 steps, but it will have to wait. Hmmm.... And I guess that is all the excitement. Michele is finally inroducing the "beardocrat" to the rents, so that promises to be an amusing post in the future.

6 comments:

The Rage said...

All things I didn't know, so very informative. Welcome to the world of technology.

politicchic6 said...

Oh, Pooki...

smithfieldman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
smithfieldman said...

I would like to at least see a photo of your bald head, I can picture it but the least you could do is show a photo if you can't figure out video technology

kittykat5000 said...

I don't really know what to say. Remember when you brought that really lame movie to our house and made us watch it. I bet that's why you are losing all your hair.

Joe said...

The "Beardocrat". Can't we be nice and call him by his real name, Buster? So you filmed shaving your head, huh? I bet it didn't take up that much film time. Ba-dunt-dunt-pish. Nice score with the ipod though. Seriously.