Sunday, December 16, 2007

Down and around

Today I got back from a nice littlel trip to S Utah during which I realized the following things:

I LOVE golf...(even though I am even worse than I used to be)

"Arrested Developement" is freaking funny

Joe scares me when he drives

I still love Cafe Rio

I still love Panda Express

Arby's is still ok

People can still be decent when they are married (not something I would try anytime soon though)

My sister has turned into a silly girl....good for her. (That last part is just in case "The Latin Fury" somehow finds and reads this)

I suck at updating blogs.

Theatre's are worth the money... and "I am Legend is decent"

Die Hard 4 is the most unbelievable movie I have seen in a LONG time...but I still like it. USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

My cell phone is a piece of

CSI is a lame show

ALL OF THE CSI's, no matter what city

Don't argue with me

The Rage is fun to hold hands with, but even better with an uncle around

I am way behind in music

I am socially awkward, but still I couldn't be more concened

I shouldn't be allowed near lighsaber toys

I still love slurpies, and I can eat a big un

I can get shaves and haircuts where ever I might land

My sister can be super perverted in light of certain texts

C' MON!!!!


Well folks, I doubt that made much sense, but does it ever? Till next post, trim the hedges.

4 comments:

The Rage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Rage said...

A thing I learned this weekend - God will smite a person with sickness when they call in sick to work for no good reason - at least that is what a friend told me.

P.S. I finally stopped throwing up last night :)

politicchic6 said...

YIKES!!! Most of what I read, I disagree with this on principle. I am RARELY perverted + not a silly girl.

Unknown said...

Update this blog fool! By the way, I hear you started working out. Does this mean you'll be ready for the Abs challenge in april?