Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weather permitting

Well,
This was supposed to be an awesome post. But the lack of sunshine is cramping my style, therefore, it's going to be sub par. Although you undoubtedly are wondering what was going to be great about it, I can't tell you. You'll just have to turn in next week.

My favorite brother in law recently purchased me a copy of Star Craft 2. I think he just wants somebody to play with, but there you are.

Dancing: I am going to be dancing in the BYU Fiesta show in March. I will be dancing a Brazilian dance, and dang, it's fast. Also, as the newly appointed Publicity Chair for Global Citizens for Study Abroad (long I know), I am going to convince a bunch of poor zoobies to be in a baliwood style video to promote an international film contest. It should be fun, and how can you not want to do something like that after seeing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRC4QrUwo9o

That little kid is cute btw.

Anywho, other than that go look at the dark, serious, political underbelly of sleepmuch8 by clicking on the political rants tab.

1 comment:

politicchic6 said...

WHen are you posting your dance online?