Thursday, January 8, 2009

A voice from the grave....

Folks,

Been a busy while. Malu got here, THANK GOODNESS. I hate our embassy. I have a new apartment, expensivish rent but hey, married housing. There is a welfare female cat named Fred here, looking at me through the window right now. There has been a crapload of snow, which sucks for my gutless car. The tires being bald means that I have to fight wherever I go and always wonder if I am on the verge of sliding into oncoming traffic. BYU choked in their bowl, surprise. Shane had a good year at least, damn Utes. At least they win. I got a 3.7 last semester, not too shabby. Had to buy books, which I hate. I am trying to decide who is more gay, the bookstore or the US embassy in Peru. Hmmm... It's a toss up. I have no dryer, so I hand dry my clothes. Wedding invitations is a pain in my A**. They have been done for two weeks but getting them to people is not fun.
I will blog something worthwhile in the future, but that's all I have for now.

3 comments:

politicchic6 said...

3.7 that is impressive. I am officially impressed.

The Rage said...

How do you hand dry clothes? Just wondering.

Shane said...

yes i had a good year. this is true. and your boy's 'quest' didnt exactly go as planned, but hey we picked up the slack for you. and the gayest out of a United States Embassy or the byU bookstore... hmmmm... i'd take the one in provo, which i don't know is actually part of the union.