Saturday, December 6, 2008

Checking it twice...

Peeps.
Today's post will seem retarded at first glance, but upon further examination.... well. Sorry. It's going to be retarded. Sorry. Anyway, I am putting up a feasible wish list for Christmas: I REALLY DON'T EXPECT ANYONE TO ACTUALLY GET ME ANYTHING. Seriously. I am just doing this in case somebody, maybe, MIGHT, want to but not know what to get. So here it is. I would appreciate it if you would all do the same: I'm looking at you politicchic and the rage and joe etc. Not saying I'll get you anything either, just want to know what is desired.
Here goes:

Guitar capo.

Jeans that aren't crappy.(I seem to have only deteriorating clothing).

A nice metrosexual button up shirt. (becauseI have a man crush on Ben J and I think I might be able to win him over if he didn't dress SO much snappier than me.)

Diego's Umbrella (a band I found. They have 2 albums, either one will do.)

Chocolate (Maxfields or Symphony are delish).

Food in general.

Mach 3 Razor Blades

Cool posters (Vader was Framed, it's a good one).



In the end, I am always happy with anything. Christmas gift receiving isn't a big deal to me, but I have had people say they didn't know what to get me. So if that's you(and it probably isn't), than here are some ideas. Last year politicchic got me a Sweet ninja book. That's cool too. I am easy to impress. So post your lists aswell and let everyone know what you think is good stuff.

1 comment:

Joe said...

"Why do you build me up?....." Merry Christmas you old, dirty bast!