Thursday, August 7, 2008

Una ranita loca....





Well, I did it, I bought a car.

Why? well. If you have ever seen the Suzuki Samuri that I currently drive, you would know why. Is it sweet? Yes. Is it fast?... Not really. Fast enough. Is it sea foam green? Yes. Does it have a tiny 1.5 liter engine? Yes. So basically, I found the equivelant of the Samuri in 2 wheel drive and ten years newer. Miles? 120,000.

So that is that. Hope you are jealous. Some have said that it is like a ninja turtle (Michele) and that it should be named Donatello. Nope. It's name will come in its own due time. Took some pics that are above.

In other news, I am getting ready to run my part of the Triathalon. It should be good times. I just hope the fat guy who is swimming for us doesn't drown. Anywho, I just work and kick it these days, nobody really reads this anywho, so I guess it's all for journal purposes. Take care you few stalwarts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

.......................................

Congratulations
to You...

It's an adventure, to visit
your great web.blog.site.
Excellent work.
Keep up.

Andrew
olah.004@gmail.com
g o o l e w e b l i n k s

http://egogooglogy.blogspot.com/
http://googlewebconnect.blogspot.com/
http://googlewebchurch.blogspot.com/

.........................................

smithfieldman said...

Donatello it is.

The Rage said...

Hmm... It was a thrilling turn around the block in Donatello. At least I didn't have to push it anywhere or feel like I was going to die at any second. Verdict? 2 thumbs WAY up!

politicchic6 said...

Ahh, Donatello looks ugly from every view. How tragic.

Shane said...

why donatello? leonard would whoop him