Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Everybody sucks (except you of course)



The geese have nothing to do with anything, just put those there because I took a picture of them and I'll be damned if it was in vain. Work is the same as ever, I like the lake. My bosses Mike and Al, are chill guys that make me laugh. Yesterday I spent 20 minutes watching a black widow stalk a small brown spider I put in her jar. It was seriously the most entertaining thing I saw that day. Sad, but true. In addition to the spider action, I went camping last weekend. Perfect spot. Too bad the water wasn't warm enough for swimming.

The real subject of my blog is that nobody seems to be in the swing of things anymore. I wait, but nothing from simsisms. Politic chic is dead and buried. Smithfieldman still goes on, but I doubt he reads mine anymore. Thre you have it. So I will go to Peru, and I plan on not updating this blog until 7 different people post. If you wish to hear nothing more, I make this easy for you: do nothing. Otherwise, let me know there is still a reason to keep this sucker alive.

7 comments:

politicchic6 said...

Did you mean post comments or just update, because I am there....

Shane said...

ahhh the lake...the best job to do nothing but get paid for it.. its a great thing

Shane said...

maybe you should blog more than once every 3 weeks... just a thought

smithfieldman said...

Is this a cry for help? You know there are hotlines for this sort of thing, or I don't know, you have my number...
Um let me know about the Peru trip. Look at this same day comment on post.

The Rage said...

Someone is being a pretty big baby about comments when they haven't updated anything in 3 weeks... give me a break. Smithfield and I are holding down the blogging fort. Suck it! Take it like a man, oh wait... you're a girl.

Unknown said...

Simsisms is updated far more frequently than your blog. I update it at least once a week. Stop hating.

politicchic6 said...

I notice that you have posted nothing about your change in life situation...interesting.